Account Support Representative needed to provide dedicated support to all Client Associate positions for a company that sells document solutions and services. Key components of success in this role include: uninterrupted delivery of operational excellence & SLA achievement, client satisfaction and retention, exhibit teamwork (internally & externally), interact with internal leaders (sales and operations), identify additional opportunities to grow revenue and reduce costs. This is contract opportunity in Denver, CO.
- Provides backup and peak workload support to all Client Associates in coverage territory.
- Establish effective support coverage schedule working with Managers and Site Coordinators to ensure SLAs are met.
- Supports training of new employees (as required).
- Supports asset redeployment initiatives (re-use, re-deploy, and disposition activities for office assets).
- Ensures there is an current Site/Operations Manual for effective coverage support.
- Maintain estimation and scheduling of all jobs (as required).
- Coordinate personnel work schedules within the account as required (including overtime).
- Work with Site Coordinator and Manager to identify and act upon improvement/growth opportunities recognized.
- 5+ years relevant experience with extensive array of network color printer and Digital Front Ends. Also experienced with advanced principles of color theory, color calibration process and instruments, color management, gamuts, and ICC color profiling.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to demonstrate Intermediate use of: MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Web, Internet, and Intranet.
- Must be able to create complex presentations with dynamic links to data, with sound, animation, and/or video.
- Printer/copier first level breakfix and production prints experience.