70 to 85 K$/yr
Direct Hire opening for a Client who designs and builds custom automation equipment for assembly and test applications. They have experience in a broad range of industries including energy, transportation, life science, and consumer goods. As their business continues to rapidly grow, they have an immediate need for a full-time Controls Design Engineer to join their team at their Southeast location.
- Prepare control systems designs and utilizing AutoCAD prepare drawings which include power distribution, PLC, main and station panel layouts, console layouts, pneumatics, hydraulics, and instrumentation.
- Write and document software.
- Review and take ownership of budgets and schedules. Work with the Project Manager to develop cost to completes and release dates.
- Coordinate with the Controls Assembly Department during the build phases of the project to provide efficient and timely solutions to problems.
- After power up, debug software to develop the machine into a “production worthy” system.
- Participate as a team member during the installation phase of the project.
- BS in EE/EET (desired but not required)
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time both Domestic/International
- Proficiency with Autocad
- Company Sponsored Benefits
- Relocation for the right candidates