100 to 140 K$/yr
An Electrical Engineer is needed immediate for a growing Archeticure and Design Company located Northwest of Detroit. Qualified Candidates must have a P.E. license and minimum of 15 years experience as an electrical engineer. This is a direct hire position and relocation assistance is available for the right fit.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
- Review and approve designs of power distribution, electrical control, and lighting systems.
- Lead and mentor junior engineers.
- Liaise with clients to effectively deliver systems meeting functionality within budget and on schedule.
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer degree or related degree is required.
- PE. license or ability to acquire license in one year.
- Experience with the construction of industrial buildings is plus as well as commercial & medical buildings.
- 15-20 years of experience in Facility Construction is preferred and proven ability to mentor and lead a team.
Benefits for the Electrical Engineer
- Company matching
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.