append application form
Please tell us more about yourself as it applies to the following requirements. If you have relevant
experience that meets or exceeds this position's requirements, please explain how below.
85 to 95 K$/yr
A medical device contract manufacturer located in Northeastern Massachusetts is looking for a Tooling Specialist/Engineer. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience. Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!
- Provide leadership to all aspects of tooling maintenance and repair activities including new tooling and existing tooling.
- Communication and coordination with customer on customer-owned tooling
- Timely coordination of tool maintenance and repair activities, including outsourced services.
- Support of mold design, material testing, molding process improvement, and press procurement.
- Develop machine specifications and supports mold and press replacements, upgrades and auxiliary equipment.
- Perform mold validations (IQ, OQ, PQ) to ensure mold is capable of producing quality parts within budgeted costs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field preferred.
- 5+ years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Experience with thermoplastic and silicone injection molds preferred.
- Experience with high cavitation, tightly tolerance tooling, preferably injection tooling.
- Mold Maker Apprenticeship Certificate (preferred).
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation assistance for qualified candidates