115 to 150 K$/yr
World-wide maker of automotive parts seeks a PLANT MANAGER for its manufacturing facility located north of Carbondale IL. The PLANT MANAGER is responsible for ensuring and improving performance, productivity, quality, efficiency and profitability of all departments through the use of effective methods and strategies. IMMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
Responsibilities for the Plant Manager
- Manage and direct all aspects of Manufacturing, Materials and Quality departments including customer satisfaction, delivery and product quality.
- Provide leadership and demonstrate team building competence
- Drive continuous improvement and cost reduction opportunities
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformities relating to product, process and quality systems.
Requirements for the Plant Manager
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years experience in Area or Operations Management in a manufacturing facility
- Ability to lead, coach, and mentor associates in a multi-shift environment
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement/lean manufacturing initiatives
- Automotive industry experience highly desired
Benefits for the Plant Manager
- The company provides a competitive benefits package to include relocation assistance.