70 to 85 K$/yr
A Manufacturing Engineer is needed immediately for a leading metal forming & stamping manufacturing company located south of Cleveland, OH. Qualified candidates must have 5+ years experience with innovation & continuous improvement in a manufacturing environment. This is a direct hire position and regional candidates are being considered at this time.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Identify support equipment to improve productivity . Specify settings & operating parameters for new and existing equipment.
- Evaluate existing procedures and production methods for efficiency. Monitor and assure that adequate controls are in place to maintain production compliance with operating procedures - continuous improvement.
- Stay current with all pertinent technology. Promote innovation and process improvement.
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- 5+ years experience in the metal forming & stamping industry or related industry.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or related field.
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatic, and electrical systems in the manufacturing environment.
- Proven ability to lead innovation and continuous improvement projects.
Benefits for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Employee stock share
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance