Account Support Representative needed to provide dedicated support to all Client Associate positions for a company that sells document solutions and services. Key components of success in this role include: uninterrupted delivery of operational excellence & SLA achievement, client satisfaction and retention, exhibit teamwork (internally & externally), interact with internal leaders (sales and operations), identify additional opportunities to grow revenue and reduce costs. This is contract opportunity in Ann Arbor, MI.
- Provides backup and peak workload support to all Client Associates in coverage territory.
- Establish effective support coverage schedule working with Managers and Site Coordinators to ensure SLAs are met.
- Supports training of new employees (as required).
- Supports asset redeployment initiatives (re-use, re-deploy, and disposition activities for office assets).
- Ensures there is an current Site/Operations Manual for effective coverage support.
- Maintain estimation and scheduling of all jobs (as required).
- Coordinate personnel work schedules within the account as required (including overtime).
- Work with Site Coordinator and Manager to identify and act upon improvement/growth opportunities recognized.
- 3+ years experience delivering services in a client environment.
- Able to demonstrate Intermediate use of: MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Web, Internet, and Intranet.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Printer/copier first level breakfix and production prints experience.