South Fulton, GA
60 to 90 K$/yr
An Electrical Engineer is needed immediately for a leading Manufacturing company located South of Atlanta, GA. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 3+ years experience in a manufacturing environment or internship equivalent experience. This is a permanent position and local candidates are only needed at this time. Salary is commensurate on experience.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
- Designs electrical components and systems of surface preparation equipment to perform the customer’s desired application.
- Designs test control apparatus and determines methods, procedures, and conditions for testing products.
- Develops applications of controls, instruments, and systems
- Participates in coordinating the operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems in field installations.
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Minimum of 3 years Electrical Engineering experience in a Manufacturing or Industrial environment and/or Internship experience in related industry.
- Familiar with Industrial Controls using relay and PLC logic - Allen Bradley or Siemens.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to travel a minimum of 20% regionally and to local customers.
Benefits for the Electrical Engineer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance