68 to 78 K$/yr
A leading North American building products manufacturer is seeking a highly motivated Mechanic to join their maintenance team in their Fremont, CA manufacturing facility. As Maintenance Mechanic, you are responsible for safely maintaining, repairing and troubleshooting plant equipment. Candidate must have previous experience in a manufacturing facility and must be willing to work all shifts. This is an hourly position with available overtime. Full union benefits and annual incentive bonus can be as much as 21% of annual wages. Apply today for consideration.
Responsibilities for the Mechanic
- Fabrication of metal and mechanical devices.
- Welding metals together and cutting metals with torches.
- Fabricating belts, shafts, and rolls for production line.
- Troubleshoot plant equipment such as gearboxes and conveyors.
- Line calls and work orders.
- Installing shafts, bearings, rolls, sprockets, gears, belts, plates and other devices on production line.
Requirements for the Mechanic
- Knowledge of welders, torches, lathe, milling machine and power tools.
- Must have heavy industrial, manufacturing, machining (or similar) experience.
Benefits for the Mechanic
- FULL UNION BENEFITS!
- Annual incentive bonus can be as much as 21% of annual wages.