Our client, a worldwide leader in servicing aerospace and defense markets, is seeking an Electrical Engineer to design and support BLDC motors, controls, and LVDT/RVDT type devices. Our client specializes in the manufacture and overhaul of AC/DC motors, actuators, blowers, and position feedback devices for the aerospace, military, and industrial markets. The selected candidate will design custom analog circuit boards and troubleshoot existing designs. This position offers relocation assistance as well as comprehensive benefits.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
- Design, operational support, testing, and troubleshooting BLDC motors, controls, Resolvers, and LVDT/RVDT type devices.
- Responsible for the design of custom analog circuit boards and troubleshooting existing designs. Design work includes analog and digital control, as well as analog power circuitry through 15kw.
- Compose and edit test documents for internal and customer approvals.
- Design control circuitry related to BLDC motors and field oriented controls.
- Full technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating projects.
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design and test problems. Reviews product design for compliance with engineering principles and related customer specifications.
- Interface with New Product Design Team, Product Line Management, customers, vendors and manufacturing personnel.
- Some travel will be required including sales support.
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with transformer technology, motors, and printed circuit board layout desired.
- Experience with Pspice, Matlab, Mathcad, MagNet, Orcad and AutoCad.
Benefits for the Electrical Engineer
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Relocation assistance to Wichita, Kansas is available to the selected candidate.