Full Desk Recruiter/Account Manager, Cincinnati, OH
Recognized by Inavero as a Best in Staffing organization, Randstad Engineering is growing and investing!
We’re expanding and need results-driven, team-focused Full Desk Recruiter/Account Managers to join our high performing Blue Ash team. Do you want to earn six figure+ income? Do you want to be part of an organization that values employee engagement and results?
As the world’s second largest staffing firm, we create exceptional opportunity for professional development, career growth, autonomy, strong income and community impact.
- Full Desk, Direct Hire Associates are responsible for securing clients and job openings, and then directly recruiting to fill those roles. (In the Engineering field and on a national basis)
- Client activities include client development, new account and retention sales calls, obtaining job orders, maintaining a high fill ratio, penetrating client accounts and taking a positive proactive position in corporate partnering
- Candidate activities include recruiting, interviewing, matching, coordinating interviews and filling orders
- Qualify Client openings; assess job order requirements and appropriately match candidates to meet client needs and expectations
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and ability to learn and use a variety of recruiting sources
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years business-to-business phone sales experience or 1+ years recruiting experience desired but not required
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in leveraging technology to search for candidates, Must be coachable
- Will consider experience working for a manufacturer or engineering company in Operations, Engineering or Supply Chain and is now working in a technical sales role.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic
- Strong desire and motivation to earn a 6 figure income
- Must be a team player and have history of collaboration with others to meet customer requirements
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (both internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Full time role with benefits, draw salary, competitive commission structure, high income potential.