Prominent supplier of metal stamping equipment seeking qualified Controls Engineer to join team near Fort Knox, KY. Works with many different industries but prominent with automotive in the area. Working with Allen Bradley, programming exp a must! Direct hire role moving quickly!
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
- Utilize standard electrical engineering principals to prepare schematics and program industrial machinery.
- Control system design, programming, testing and commissioning
- Project Management
- Effective communication
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- 2+ years experiemce
- Associates degree + in related field
- Exp with PLC/HMI programming, Allen Bradley
- Autocad Experience
Benefits for the Electrical Engineer
- Excellent Medical, dDental, Vision, Life, PTO, 401K, etc.