We are seeking a Principal Engineer to focus on our client's MOCVD growth area. The Principal Engineer will be responsible for the design optimization, wafer fabrication processing of III-V materials, and device testing of semiconductor photovoltaic devices. This position includes a comprehensive benefits package and relocation assistance to Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Maintain the calibration of As/P MOCVD tools. Conduct calibration runs and procedures to optimize the performance of MOCVD reactors.
- Monitor and report on photovoltaic LIV yield. Implement corrective actions to drive yield and reliability improvements.
- Develop and oversee a cost and Yield Roadmap related to Epi Processing.
- Measure and verify Epi growth structures through PL, EL, QE, LIV, poaron, and x-ray techniques.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Materials Science.
- 5 years of engineering experience within commercial semiconductor design, II-V wafer fab processes, and device test procedures.
- Experience with RCCA tools and formal problem solving, including FMEA and 8-D problem solving. JMP Proficiency is desirable.
- Includes a comprehensive benefits package and relocation assistance to Albuquerque, New Mexico.