A growing manufacturer is searching for a Senior Mechanical Engineer for an immediate, direct-hire opportunity. The position will play a leadership role by providing the fundamental sizing and design of piping systems. The ability to manager projects, interface with the customer and provide specification of mechanical components is required. Excellent Benefits & Relo. Apply Today!
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
- Designing piping and industrial air handling systems, including the preparation of scope documents, PFDs, P&IDs, process layouts/design drawings, fabrication and erection details
- In concert with the Project Manager and/or the Mechanical Engineering Supervisor, provide design data/design calculations for sizing of liquid and gas piping system, air handling systems, and specification of related devices and components
- Estimating of new construction, minor repair, major repair projects, including engineering, materials and labor estimates for mechanical systems.
- Provide oversight of mechanical designers and drafting persons to advance design detailing through procurement and fabrication steps.
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- BS Mechanical Engineering or ME Technology required
- 10 years’ experience with designing piping and industrial air handling systems
- 5 years AutoCAD experience with version 2007 or later
- Demonstrated leadership experience through team lead role or supervisor role
Benefits for the Mechanical Engineer
- Excellent Salary, Benefits, 401k and Bonus Plan