Global machine manufacturer is seeking a fulltime, Mechanical Design Engineer for their Worthington, Ohio location. This individual will be a key member of the engineering team and utilized in a variety of different engineering functions including: design, project, client visits, layouts, etc. He\She will report to the Engineering Manager with their primary focus being on project based tasks and review of SolidWorks drawings. When project tasks are completed, focus will shift to equipment support. Growing company with excellent benefits: $1 for $1 401K up to 6% (vested immediately), extremely low rates for health, dental, vision; tuition reimbursement; vacation negotiable, holiday pay, bonus
- Lead Engineer for filler projects
- Review of drawings that have been drawn and submitted for approval by other Engineers
- Perform site visit evaluations
- Create or modify plant layouts
- Create and modify SolidWorks drawings
- 3+ years SolidWorks Exp.
- Exp. in Food and Beverage, Sheet Metal, etc. highly preferred.
- BS Degree highly preferred
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision, $1 for $1 401K match, excellent bonus opportunity.