Very prominent Tier 1 Automotive Supplier is seeking a Mechanical/Production Engineer. This organization is one of the largest suppliers not only in the United States but Globally as well. This organization is very well known to promote their employees from within.
- Plans, coordinates, directs, and assigns engineering and maintenance activities to achieve yearly and future section plans. Educates and trains subordinate members in the areas of policy, procedures, reporting, objectives and control.
- Develops, evaluates and makes recommendations to upper management regarding manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and designs workflow, work force utilization, space requirements, and layout of equipment for maximum efficiency
- Engineering Degree Required
- CNC / Machining experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment