Nationally recognized producer of advanced plastic polymer storage bins is looking for a technically strong Production Supervisor. In addition to operating three extremely efficient manufacturing facilities in the United States, with some of the largest high-pressure injection molding presses in North America, this organization has manufacturing facilities, design teams, and a global direct sales force operating in key markets worldwide.
Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
- Train and coach production line employees.
- Responsible for providing a daily ‘summary accounts shift log’, then distribute it to Manufacturing; Maintenance Mgr and Plant Mgrs.
- Responsible for employee shift schedule to include: work station assignments/rotations, training, vacations, breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent, and shift rotations
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- 2 to 5 years experience in the plastics industry
- Supervisory experience desirable
- A broad base of current technical knowledge to ensure that safety standards are met and efficiencies are maintained
Benefits for the Production Supervisor
- Excellent salary and benefits package