Mid-sized general contractor is looking for a MEP Coordinator to join a long-term project in the Salt Lake City, UT area. All candidates must have MEP experience on large projects +$50 million and ideal candidates will be local to the Salt Lake City area.
- Responsible for the specific mechanical and electrical construction needs of Mission Critical Facilities and other construction related projects.
- Must coordinate with vendors, mechanical/electrical trades on project scope and delivery.
- Position requires extensive experience managing the construction of electrical and mechanical infrastructure projects.
- Must have experience in developing project scopes and schedules, coordinating change order and RFI's, managing and tracking project budgets, and cost control.
- Strong experience in managing relationships with owners representatives, architects, engineers and clients on a professional level.
- Must have 5+ years of construction experience specifically with large and sophisticated mechanical and electrical systems.
- Must have 5+ years of working in the MEP trades.
- Must have experience on large projects (+$50 million)
- Aviation experience a plus, but not required.
- Medical, Dental and Vision offered.
- 401K offered