We have an immediate opening for a Manager of Electrical and Controls . The I&E Manager will have strong experience utility plants and distribution systems for municipalities, universities and companies. Relocation assistance available.
Responsibilities for the Substation Engineer
- Manage Electrical Engineering Department which includes control room operations.
- Determine and Evaluate Electrical Requirements for Utilities and DistributionDesign, Sizing, Calculations, and Specifications within a Substation (Relays, Switchgear, Generators, etc.)
- Call on clients and prepare proposals for new Consulting Engineering projects.
- Estimate design effort and estimate project construction cost.
Requirements for the Substation Engineer
- BSEE and PE.
- ETAP , SKM or similar software is a huge plus
- Must have at least 10 years experience working in transmission and distribution.
- Experience writing proposals and presenting those proposals to clients is a plus.
- Strong Relay and Power Distribution experience is required
- Must have an active PE.
Benefits for the Substation Engineer