Leading wireless telecom client has an immediate need for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join their SW Indiana team on a 6-9 month contract assignment. We are looking for candidates with 5+ years of Construction experience within the wireless telecom industry who can manage all aspects of small to intermediate projects throughout the development life-cycle, including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change. We are looking for candidates with program management and budget management experience. Contractor benefits, PTO & 401k available.
- Manage all aspects of small to intermediate projects throughout the development lifecycle, including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
- Develop detailed project schedule, resource plan, and status reports, managing task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the lifecycle.
- Review project deliverables for accuracy, and apprise management of risks, issues, and recommended mitigation.
- Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon hand off, then close all project documentation and archive appropriate records.
- 5+ years of Telecom Project Management experience.
- Track record of projects being completed on budget and schedule.
- Cost management and project budgeting experience is required.
- Personal laptop.
- Contractor benefits, PTO, 401k and 6-9 month assignment.