Looking for a Senior Level Mechanical Engineer located in Northern Indiana to support development, testing, analysis and design for new and existing products to include machinery and conveyor systems.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
- support the development, prototyping, and testing of machinery
- This engineer must have the “visionary” ability to examine existing machinery and design new and novel changes and/or extensions to eliminate any existing issues and increase inefficiencies.
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- 3+ years of Mechanical Engineering (design, analysis, manufacturing, and maintenance) experience.
- Strong Computer-Aided Engineering / Computer-Aided Design Tools (preferably Autodesk Inventor / AutoCAD or similar such as SolidWorks, Solid Edge, PTC Creo) experience.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Strong Electro-Mechanical (preferably industrial conveyor belt systems and related) experience.
Benefits for the Mechanical Engineer
- Great Benefits package