Looking for a Structural Engineer located in Northern Indiana with a Professional Engineer (PE) License and ability to review and approve construction foundations deployed in a variety of geographic locations and climates.
Responsibilities for the Structural Engineer
- This position requires the ability to model and perform stress analysis on bins, supports, and foundations or related structures.
- The job will involve a range of responsibilities, from total development of new product lines all the way down to the completion of minor product improvements on existing lines.
- The engineer must be able to work independently and as a team lead. Innovative thinking and creativity is required
Requirements for the Structural Engineer
- 5+ Years of Structural Engineering (stability, strength, rigidity, loads, attachments, etc., preferably for storage bins and foundations) experience.
- Strong Leadership or Management (performance, quality, cost, etc. in addition to mentorship, training, sales support) experience.
- BS or MS Degree in Structural Engineering discipline, Professional Engineering license in Structural Engineering
Benefits for the Structural Engineer
- Excellent Benefit package