Interesting STRUCTURAL ENGINEER opportunity at a highly regarded manufacturing firm in greater metro St.Louis, MO. Temp-to-Perm, may consider Direct Hire. Need BSCE and from 0 to 3+ years equipment and foundation design experience.
Responsibilities for the Structural Engineer
- Prepare design calculations for development of final drawings for the fabrication and supply of heat exchanger structural/mechanical components
- Resolve customer questions, supplier/fabricator requests for changes and scope modifications
- Collaborates directly with other disciplines in order to resolve issues related to heat exchanger design including layout
- Learn structural and mechanical design concepts and apply todesign execution
- Assist with development projects for new/revised programs, design guides, technical policies, etc.
Requirements for the Structural Engineer
- BS Degree Civil or Structural Engineering, A PLUS to have Masters Degree Civil or Structural Engineering
- From 0 to 3+ years of related experience performing design calculations specific to structural/mechanical related to power plant or manufacturing plant equipment
- Coursework completed in Statics, Dynamics, Strength (or Mechanics) ofMaterials, Steel Design, Structural Analysis and Foundation Design.
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Benefits for the Structural Engineer
- Salary in range shown based on qualifications and education
- Contractor Benefits in Contract phase and Comprehensive Benefits when transitioned to Direct Hire
- Growth opportunity with a solid well established firm