Global machine manufacturer is seeking a fulltime, travelling Controls Engineer to assist in troubleshooting PLC's for machine installs (based in Columbus). Entry level candidate open to 50% travel and the desire to learn! Basic PLC troubleshooting skills needed. Growing company with excellent benefits: $1 for $1 401K up to 6% (vested immediately), extremely low rates for health, dental, vision; tuition reimbursement,vacation negotiable, holiday pay, bonus’.
Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
- Modify and troubleshoot PLC programs and electrical systems
- Modify filler schematics
- Create or modify procedures
- Find replacements for obsolete parts
- Check assembly BOMs
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Associate’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or related discipline
- Strong general understanding of Electrical systems
- Experience with 2D drafting a plus
- Experience with PLCs a plus
Benefits for the Controls Engineer
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision, $1 for $1 401K match, excellent bonus opportunity.