Global metals company near the Pittsburgh area is seeking a hungry entry level Electrical Maintenance Supervisor. Very open to entry level engineers with co-op experience looking to get their foot in the door. Supports Reliability Maintenance and executes Preventative, Predictive Maintenance Techniques. Troubleshoots electrical equipment and system failures. Excellent growth opportunities! 401K match, health, dental, vision, vacation, bonus. Paid Relo.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor
- Supports Reliability Centered Maintenance by the use of a CMMS and executes Preventive, Predictive, Condition Based Monitoring and Run to Failure maintenance techniques.
- Troubleshoots electrical equipment and system failures, assists in root cause analysis of such failures and assists in formulating and execution of solutions.
- Supports the attainment of baseline manages electrical maintenance metrics
- Manages a team of electrical technicians.
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor
- 1-5 years Electrical Maintenance Supervision exp
- BSEE preferred.
Benefits for the Maintenance Supervisor
- 401K match, health, dental, vision, vacation, bonus.