PROJECT ENGINEER/MANAGER opportunity at a highly regarded manufacturing firm in greater metro St.Louis, MO. Temp-to-Perm, may consider Direct Hire. Prefer BS Engineering, will consider AS Engineering with compensating experience.
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
- Manage Supplier Subcontracts through specification, procurement, and fabricationin a manner that meets all the contract specifications, including standardspecifications
- Manage to project scheduled delivery dates and manage costs
- Provide customer support for field activities during the delivery and installationphases of the project.
- Assist in the selection of technically acceptable fabrication suppliers
- Resolve supplier non-conformances and technical fabrication issues and technical and logistic issues during field erection
- Manage information flow with Suppliers/Subcontractors to ensure material and fabrication supply is correct and on time per the projectschedule
- Review drawings and supplier’s fabrication drawings to ensure projectrequirements are met.
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- BS Degree in Engineering, OR Associates Degree Engineering OR Junior college/Two year college training with appropriate engineering
- Minimum 0 to 3+ years related Project Engineering experience for industrial mechanical design projects and experience with Project Cost and schedule
- Good understanding of engineering fundamentals and ability to read and analyze technical engineering drawings
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and ability to work multiple projects in parallel
Benefits for the Project Engineer
- Salary in range shown based on qualifications and education
- Contractor Benefits in Contract phase and Comprehensive Benefits when transitioned to Direct Hire
- Growth opportunity with a solid well established firm
- Temp-to-Perm opportunity