A Sioux Falls, SD based food Production company is looking for a sharp 1st Production Supervisor to add to their expanding team. This family owned company prides itself on teamwork, high employee retention rates, and its excellent corporate culture. This facility is growing very quickly as they recently added 40 new employees due to the growth of their business. They are looking for someone with a good educational background and experience in Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement.
- Manage an hourly team of 30+ employees
- Overseeing the sizing machines, conveyor systems
- Supports Black Belt/Continuous Improvement/lean implementation projects, problem solving teams and takes an active role on teams as needed.
- Facilitates the development and implementation of departmental goals, objectives and budget, ensuring that necessary records to track, monitor and explain any variances from budgeted goals are established. Promotes communication and understanding of departmental goals including Gold’n Rewards.
- Bachelors Degree or Associates Degree required
- Experience in lean manufacturing and implementation
- Some type of manufacturing experience (food production preferred but not required)
- 401K, health care, etc. Relocation package provided if needed