A multi-billion dollar manufacturing company is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to add to their growing facility. The ideal candidate will have experience with assembly, or some type of automated process. This person will implement manufacturing processes, ensure new product designs can be manufactured, and maintain the assembly processes in production.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Maximize efficiency by analyzing assembly line layouts, workflow, assembly methods change-over fixturing, gages, work in process storage and tool storage.
- Develops Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) requirements, including Process Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (PFMEA), Process Flow Charts and Process Design Sheets.
- Supports Program Management generated project macro-schedules with detailed engineering micro-schedules to ensure that all project milestones are tracked and completed on time.
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- BS Degree in Engineering, Industrial Technology or a related discipline
- Lean Manufacturing or C.I. background
- Be able to communicate with engineers and managers on all levels of authority.
Benefits for the Manufacturing Engineer
- 401k, Profit Sharing Bonus, Relocation