A Professional Engineering service and Land Surveyor company located east of Raleigh, NC is looking for a Civil Project Engineer with a PE license. This is a direct hire opportunity with a company that provides top notch employee benefits. Some relocation provided for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
- Develop design solutions for site utilities including: water, sewer, and stormwater; site and grading plans; roadway design; drainage and stormwater management systems; integrating project objectives and design criteria.
- Prepare technical specification sections for civil design
- Interact and communicate effectively with design team members, clients and regulatory agencies through oral and written communications.
- Deliver complete and accurate designs and prepare drawings and details on-time and within design budget.
- Back check calculations, design and documents and ensure quality control activities are performed for all assigned work.
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- 5+ years’ experience in land development, site work, and utility design for site development and environmental projects.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; Civil preferred
- Must have a PE license
- Understanding and ability to prepare site engineering and site utility designs for institutional and commercial facilities.
- Extensive design experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D is required.
- Project work includes grading, drainage, utility, stormwater management and erosion control designs and permit development.
Benefits for the Civil Engineer
- Company paid health insurance
- Great vacation package
- Annual bonus
- 401k match
- Relocation assistance