REVIT MECHANICAL DESIGNER opportunity at a well established firm in Jacksonville, FL. Temp-to-Perm opportunity. May consider Direct Hire. Need one year related Revit work experience. Relocation assistance.
- Support Mechanical department with designing commercial, industrial, and food processing facilities with the following systems: underground plumbing, HVAC or piping design such as HW, CW, Steam, Compressed Air, etc.
- Support engineers in the design process by developing plans, performing calculations and sizing equipment/piping, developing sections and elevations, converting redline markups generated by engineers, evaluating shop drawings, etc.
- Prepare design drawing revisions
- Minimum of 1 years work-experience of Revit. A PLUS to have Revit MEP
- A PLUS to have Mechanical building design experience
- A PLUS to have Associate Degree OR equivalent technical degree OR Revit certification
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Pay rate in range shown based on extent of Revit experience
- Contractor Benefits during contract phase and Comprehensive Benefits when transitioned to Direct Hire
- Growth opportunity at a solid well established firm
- Relocation assistance