Very prominent Global Automotive manufacturer located just south of Cincinnati is looking for 2 Robotics Engineers. These positions will be responsible for troubleshooting and repair all electrical systems used in the manufacturing process of different automotive components. **** This is a 3rd shift position. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years experience with CNC machinery, Allen Bradley and Siemens S7 PLCs and ABB and Motoman robotic systems.
Responsibilities for the Robotics Engineer
- Perform periodically Plc and program backup
- Maintain updated and controlled Plc program data base
- Troubleshoot process automation problems
Requirements for the Robotics Engineer
- Minimum requirement of five years experience in CNC and robotic repair/ programming
- Knowledge of advanced PLC programming including Allan Bradley, ControlLogix/RS Logix, Siemens S7, Fanuc.
Benefits for the Robotics Engineer