Project Engineer needed for a direct hire position. Candidate should have previous Plastic Molding experience. Our client is an extremely prominent Fortune 500 automotive manufacturing company. Located in Troy, Michigan, this position is an excellent opportunity for a Project Engineer to advance in their career! This is a senior position reporting to the Director of Engineering who is looking to fill this critical position as soon as possible.
As a Project Engineer you will work in a team-oriented environment. You will be responsible for technical Project lead, monitoring program performance to ensure efficiency. You will develop and execute thorough test plans and test cases in a timely and efficient manner. You must have the ability to communicate with Program Managers, Tooling Engineers, Manufacturing, Quality. You will be the customer liaison between the company and the customer.
Other responsibilities of the Project Engineer / Sr Project Engineer
- lead designers
- Lead Project Development
- Develop and execute through test plans and test cases
- Work with program managers, tooling engineers, manufacturing and quality
- Timing of Development Progress
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering field
- 3 years experience leading projects
- Excellent salary, company provided benefits, 401k match,