A world leading automotive manufacturer located in Greer, SC is looking for a New Model Product Planner. This is a long term contract opportunity. This position will support and implement process documentation, changes and improvements that are associated with the launch of new models. APPLY NOW!
- Communicates new model direction / feedback from central planning technology to plant Paint Department.
- Communicates quality, deviations, and process issues between the Body Shop, Paint Shop, Assembly, and Engineering Departments.
- Develops strategic planning tools as well as process sheets, and visual aids for assisting with new models.
- Leads, implements, and communicates status of new projects at department and plant level.
- BA/BS degree (Engineering preferred) or AS Degree with 2 years of experience in a production environment.
- 1+ years of project or team leadership in production environment (Paint Shop process experience preferred).
- 1+ year’s experience of reading and interpreting technical documentation.
- Will need to be able to give presentations and use excel/microsoft products to do so.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD or Catia
- Comprehensive benefit package.