A growing Toledo, OH based controls integrator is seeking a Controls Engineer to add to their team. This company has experienced significant growth in the last 5 years and they are looking to bring in additional headcount. The Controls Engineer will be asked to manage projects from start to finish, program Allen Bradley PLC's from a template, and travel 25-30%. No relocation for this position, local candidates only.
Company offers straight time over 45+ hours, 401K, health, dental, vision.
- The Controls Engineer will manage controls projects from the design phase through implementation
- Program Allen Bradley PLCs, along with possibly Siemens, Fanuc, and HMI
- Travel 25-35% to customer sites to ensure project is delivered smoothly
- BS in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience of PLC programming
- Ability to program from a template
- Company offers straight time over 45+ hours, 401K, health, dental, vision.