DATA ANALYST contract opportunity with a highly regarded manufacturing firm in Plymouth, MI. Need Bachelor Degree and Automotive Warranty Data Analysis related experience. Local candidates.
- Integrate warranty database with the company global database to align with warranty teams
- Automate monthly warranty reports to allow access real time warranty reports through Share Point and other collaborative methods.
- Develop strategies and processes to utilize off-shore support for warranty analysis.
- Develop and implement a strategy to integrate the Metals NA Warranty Database with the global warranty database
- Develop and implement a strategy to generate and update warranty reports in real time. Automate data downloads from OEM warranty portals, Warranty Database and Global Warranty Database (Ubiquity). Reports include but not limited to: Cost, Trends, Forecasts, and Paynter / Paretos charts
- Track and forecast warranty cost and debits
- Collaborate with Product Engineering, Quality Engineering, and Program Management and assist Warranty Engineers with root cause analysis and testing on warranty returned product.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business, or equivalent experience
- Experience in Automotive Warranty Data Analysis
- Advanced Experience with Microsoft Access & Excel including macro creation and use
- Knowledge of Statistical Analysis
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Pay rate in range shown based on qualifications
- Contractor Benefits
- Contract assignment and exposure at a top manufacturing firm
- Local candidates