APPLICATION ENGINEER opportunity at a well established automation controls firm. Need experience with Omron or Mitsubishi PLC's and CAD. Interesting growth opportunity. Travel up to 50%. Local candidates.
Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
- Provide Technical Support at client sites and internally for: PLC (Omron, Mitsubishi), Vision (Omron), Motion (Omron, IAI), HMI (Omron/Proface), AGC (JBW), or other electrical components/manufacturersb. existing systems that company has supplied to customers (i.e . AGC systems, Vision Systems, PLC Modifications, Control Panels).c. staff internal training and technical questions.
- Perform Design:a. Unidraf or AutoCAD drawings to support existing projects.b. Omron, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley PLC design & programming. c. Electrical Drawings to support target systems (i.e. Control Panel, Vision, AGC, Safety, etc).d. AGC System Layout Drawing .
- Support Installation:a. Install target systems.b. Support integrators for installation of target systems.c. Quality check for installed systems (by company or supporting integrators).d. Onsite confirmation of spec and scope of work.
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Minimum 3 years experience in any Manufacturing Industry field
- Minimum two year college attendance in a relevant Technical field
- Must have experience in using either Omron OR Mitsubishi PLC
- Must have AutoCAD drawings to support existing projects
Benefits for the Application Engineer
- Salary in range shown based on qualifications
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Growth opportunity