An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Tactical Supply Management in the Coffeyville, KS area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
- Supports systems and applications used to purchase material from suppliers. Ensures the integrity of electronic supplier transactions that may include: parts definition, pricing, forecasts, orders, shipment and receipt of material, and some payment transactions.
- Responds to requests from a broad user group, performs system troubleshooting, analyzes system issues, and facilitates system modifications. May support multiple key business systems.
- Uses business systems and standard query languages to obtain, analyze, and interpret data to derive information in support of operational decisions. Initiates and implements changes to improve efficiencies of processes related to supply management.
- Candidate will spend majority of time looking at SAP and scheduling supplier shipments.
- Background in Purchasing/ Inventory management would be a plus.
- Candidate must be self-motivated.