Field Service Engineer needed for a company north of Cincinnati. My client is building custom machinery for the food industry. This individual will be responsible for the customer site installation and commissioning of equipment, as well as training, retrofits, service and preventative maintenance. Heavy travel is expected and salary will be based on experience.
Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer
- Install & commission new systems within the schedule and budget provided by the project team
- Hydraulic system troubleshooting and rebuilding of variable pumps, directional valves, relief valves and intensifiers.
- Centrifugal pump troubleshooting and rebuild. Working on filtration systems
- Leading on site project staff, consisting of customer maintenance crew and external contractors
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer
- Minimum of AAS and 5-10 years of experience as a Field Service Engineer/Technician.
- Willing to travel up to 75%, domestically and internationally.
- Ability to read and interpret hydraulic, electrical and mechanical prints; along with PLC ladder logic.
- Familiar with cooling, pneumatic and high/low pressure systems