Line up your next contract engagement for this spring / early summer! A well-respected IPP has a great opportunity for a Project Manager / Construction Site Manager for a long term contract assignment just north of San Diego, California. Ideal candidate will have solid power generation plant and/or high voltage electrical construction experience, with specific experience in utility grade battery energy storage projects.
Responsibilities for the Construction Manager
- Previous experience in Construction Site Management required - from EPC selection, engineering, construction start through commercial operation.
- Own overall project responsibility – including both construction schedule and budget
- Manage all material project contracts, related project data and reporting & permits
- Use Microsoft Office applications to create project documentation and Primavera to manage schedule and deliverables
Requirements for the Construction Manager
- BS Degree in Engineering or Construction Management required - Project Management Certification a plus
- 7 + years of related power generation project and construction management experience required - specific experience with battery storage or similar installations required
- Primavera or other scheduling tool exp required
Benefits for the Construction Manager
- Relocation assistance package