Industrial Electrician needed for a client located just outside of Cincinnati. This is a second shift position. Looking for someone who has abackground in packaging maintenance troubleshooting, PLC automation controls, 480 volt applications, new equipment
installations and wiring is required.
- Ability to demonstrate troubleshooting skills specifically related to electrical and control equipment including but not limited to: reading and understanding of electrical control diagrams, software programmable equipment and industrial 3-phase motor control.
- Must be able to understand complex manufacturing process systems and the relationship between the process and control systems
- Experience with 3-phase industrial power distribution including transformers and distribution systems at the 480V level and down; experience with AB/Rockwell PLC, servo and HMI software a plus; Vision system troubleshooting and configuration a plus
- Experience with industrial printers, laser code daters, and volume based detection systems preferred.
- Electrical experience should consist of 240/480v+, AC/DC drives,single/three phase wiring practices, familiar with all safety regulations and NEC codes and requirements.
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC's
- Strong electrical background is required, ability to work with packaging equipment, conveyor systems, process controls, building maintenance, etc.