Local manufacturing company is seeking a permanent Mechanical Engineer.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
- Design and develop innovative plumbing and safety products.
- Prepare product documents including but not limited to detailed assembly and component level drawings, BOMs, layouts, rough in and engineering supporting technical literature.
- Design and develop test equipment and protocols for product compliance to internal quality levels and applicable published standards.
- Obtain appropriate prototypes to test and validate product is meeting performance requirements.
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree: BSME, CSWP, Fluid Dynamics, Pump design
- 3-5 years of prior experience preferred
- Experience with solidworks, CAD, APQP with PPAP knowledge.
- Experienced design with all manufacturing methods (castings, forgings, plastic design, zinc diecast, SS fabrication, thermoforms.),
- Material knowledge including Brass, Steels, Stainless steel, Engineered Plastics,Rubber and seal o-ring designs, ERP systems, Mapics