A well-established manufacturing and design/build full system engineering company has immediate opening for a full time Engineering Manager. This position is responsible for leading a group of engineers who design and arrangement CAD drawings at the initial state of a project. Qualified applicants will possess a Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field and must have experience in the design, development and testing of equipment and a clear understanding of mechanical processes. Excellent Benefits, Bonus & Relo Apply Today!
- Manage group of 10+ in a design/build full service engineering solutions provider
- Identifies areas of potential improvement in the processes, equipment, and facilities to achieve increased profitability through reduced costs, increased throughput, improved quality, and market penetration.
- Experience in a design/build environment
- Manage new projects/ products
- Participates as a member and/or leader on process development and work teams as requested Management.
- Provide leadership within the engineering group
- BSME or BSIE needed
- 5+ years management exp
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, etc