A growing midsized Civil Design firm that specializes in land planning, civil engineering, landscape architecture and land surveying has an IMMEDIATE NEED to hire 2 Civil Designers with 3-15+ years of experience. Our client is located just outside of Boise, ID and prefers candidates that are local or within a commutable distance, but is willing to help relocate the right candidate.
Responsibilities for the Designer
- Support Project Engineers & Project Managers to complete designs including site layout, utility infrastructure, site grading, roadways, storm drainage and similar civil related projects
- Plans and prepares non-routine drawings with complex features using information from rough sketches, detailed engineering notes or brief verbal guidance
- Apply basic formulas, principles and practices to prepare plans and details related to civil design projects
- Prepare Civil Designs using AutoCAD Civil 3D software in support of commercial developments, roadways, public works projects, schools, parks, subdivisions, and other exciting developments
Requirements for the Designer
- You need 3+ years of experience as a Civil Designer supporting commercial developments, roadways, public works, schools, & similar projects
- You must be proficient in the preparation of plans and details related to site layout, utility infrastructure, site grading, roadways, storm drainage and similar civil related areas
- How much experience do you have with using AutoCAD Civil 3D software? On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) rate your skill level in this software?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Energetic and responsible professional motivated to achieve class-leading results in an organization that values the same.
- An AS degree in Drafting, CAD Certificate or similar is preferred
Benefits for the Designer
- PTO provided
- 401k Plan
- Health Insurance plans available, and more