Large construction company has multiple openings for Land Development Managers to join their team and manage residential construction projects in the Dover, Delaware area and the Baltimore, Maryland area. Qualified candidates must have a BS degree and a minimum of 10+ years of experience in residential land development. Salary will be commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K, and bonus potential is also offered.
Responsibilities for the Manager
- Meet with engineers, brokers, contractors, consultants, title companies, municipalities, state agencies, accounting, legal and construction staff
- Will manage various municipal, contractor, and consulting contracts related to acquisition and development of residential properties.
- Oversee projects from permitting through construction
- Responsible for construction schedules, contract documents, land development budgets, environmental studies, Geotechnical reports, Engineering and Architectural construction plans and permiting approval and compliance reports
- Responsible for value engineering during design to reduce improvement costs without sacrificing quality
Requirements for the Manager
- BS in engineering, construction management, business administration or a similar program required
- Must have 10+ years of experience in land development and construction engineering
- Minimum 3 years of home building company experience
- Minimum of 3 years of HOA management and HOA board member experience- preferred
Benefits for the Manager
- Comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, 401k
- Competitive bonus potential
- Salary commensurate with experience