A utility holding company serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers is looking for 5 Planner Buyer Agent in Minneapolis, MN or Denver, CO. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Planner
- Works with partners at Work Order creation and coordinates material/service procurement & fulfillment activities.Ensures material/service planning and fulfillment requirements are met through SC and BU processes.Understands flow of demand to inventory, master agreements, and other purchase transactions.
- Executes POs accurately and in a timely manner. Develops/implements procurement strategies to achieve cost, schedule and quality goals. Achieves inventory management, scheduling coordination, supplier management, and process improvement objectives.
- Appraises, market, sells, and disposes of surplus assets. Leads customer material gathering, asset sale, and disposal requirements issue resolution, disputes and performance issues.
Requirements for the Planner
- Bachelor’s degree in SC Management, Engineering, Project Management, Business, Finance or equivalent experience Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP systems
- Material forecasting and project planning knowledge. Basic contract knowledge, negotiation and project management skills.
Benefits for the Planner