READY TO HIRE!
MANAGER - HVAC SHEET METAL FABRICATION opportunity in Nashville, TN. Operations manager growth opportunity. Includes relocation assistance.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of fabrication of sheet metal ductwork
- Supervise and coordinate activities of workers, Maintain time record, Interpret company policies to workers and enforce safety regulations.
- Interpret specification, blueprints, submittals and job orders
- Order material, equipment and tools as needed to maintain efficient use of labor resource
- Establish and adjust work sequences to meet construction schedule, using knowledge of capacities of equipment and assigned personnel
- .Study schedules and estimate man-hour requirements for completion of job. Analyze and resolve work problems
- Minimum 10 years practical experience in a fabrication shop including minimum 7 years of sheet metal fabrication experience and 5 years experience operating shears, turret punches and press brakes and 3 years programming experience with coil line and plasma cutting machinery
- Must be capable of set-up and operating press brake, punch press, plasma cutter, and other available equipment with acceptable results
- Ability to read and understand all phases of blue prints and shop drawings (architectural, structural and mechanical)
- Understand how to measure duct to be fabricated, work skillfully with tools, metals and machines
- A PLUS to have completion of accredited Sheet Metal Apprenticeship Program or techncial AS Degree
- A PLUS to know estimating mechanical ductwork for a sheet metal fabrication shop using Trimble AutoBidSheetMetal.
- A PLUS to have experience with (a) Spiral pipe and fitting, (b) pricing small call in duct and custom fittings, OR (c) pricing small call in duct and custom fittings
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and Leadership skills, A PLUS to have Supervisory experience
- Salary in range shown based on extent of hands on Technical experience, educations, and extent of Supervisory or Leadership experience
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Growth opportunity
- Relocation assistance