A well-established manufacturing company has immediate opening for a full time Applications Engineer. This position is responsible for analyzing blueprints, specifications, proposals and other documentation to prepare time, cost and labor estimates for products, projects or services. Qualified applicants will possess a Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field and must have experience in the design, development and testing of equipment and a clear understanding of mechanical processes. Excellent Benefits & Relo Apply Today!
- Analyzes blueprints, specifications, proposals and other documentation to prepare time, cost and labor estimates for products, projects or services.
- Utilizes the principle of continuous quality improvement on a routine basis.
- Participates as a member and/or leader on process development and work teams as requested Management.
- Machinery or Equipment Experience Required
- BSME or BSIE preferred
- Open from entry level to experienced
- Must have equipment design (capital equipment) experience in a manufacturing environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, etc