A utility holding company serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers is looking for a Planner Buyer Agent in the Denver, CO metro area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available. Will be required to report to Henderson, CO and other locations within or in proximity to the Denver Metro Area as part of their assigned territory.
- Works with partners at Work Order creation and coordinates material/service procurement & fulfillment activities.Ensures material/service planning and fulfillment requirements are met through SC and BU processes.Understands flow of demand to inventory, master agreements, and other purchase transactions.
- Executes POs accurately and in a timely manner. Develops/implements procurement strategies to achieve cost, schedule and quality goals. Achieves inventory management, scheduling coordination, supplier management, and process improvement objectives.
- Appraises, market, sells, and disposes of surplus assets. Leads customer material gathering, asset sale, and disposal requirements issue resolution, disputes and performance issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in SC Management, Engineering, Project Management, Business, Finance or equivalent experience Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP systems
- Material forecasting and project planning knowledge. Basic contract knowledge, negotiation and project management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP systems preferred. Experience working with SAP ECC required. Supply Chain certification required.