A leading manufacturer of marking, tracking and computer printing technologies located in Baltimore, MD is looking for a Repair Technician. This is a contract open that should last about 10 months. Must be able to work at a workbench, dis-assembling, replacing parts, reassembling and testing small handheld scanner devices. APPLY NOW!
- Provides repair services and solutions of customer equipment.
- Perform modular level repair of handheld devices under service contract in workbench environment.
- Performs logistical tasks, trouble shooting, repairs (mechanical or electrical in nature), testing, and cleaning of customer returned products
- Performs tasks associated with evaluating and validating customer complaint information, repair history, and contract entitlements.
- Troubleshoots quickly and accurately based upon information given, observations, and/or product knowledge.
- Performs work method analysis and develops best practices for a variety of operations along with setting standard work times.
- Minimum of 2- 3 years of related experience.
- Basic understanding of application loading of devices, and basic PC skills
- Must have solid electronics hardware repair skill set.
- Must be able to work at a workbench, dis-assembling, replacing parts, reassembling and testing small handheld scanner devices.
- Must have a strong mechanical and/or electrical aptitude
- Comprehensive benefit package