MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR opportunity for a highly regarded manufacturing firm near Columbus, OH northern metro. Must have related experience in a corrugated packaging manufacturing, or paper folded carton manufacturing, or newspaper manufacturing. 2 nd or 3rd shift. Includes relocation.
- Lead a team of 5 to 10 performing plant maintenance activities
- Initiate and/or maintain a cost-effective preventive maintenance program and Implement quality improvement and cost reduction ideas
- Contact and work with vendors and subcontractors to achieve desired results
- Maintains adequate inventories of spare parts and Purchase materials, parts, and supplies as required.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems related to Mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatic, electricity and electronics
- HS Diploma or GED, A PLUS to gave college degree
- 5+ years related experience in a corrugated packaging manufacturing, or paper folded carton manufacturing, or newspaper manufacturing
- Experience with Mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, and electricity with Preference for heavy experience in electronics,
- Prefer Demonstrated personnel supervisory skills.
- Salary in range shown based on qualifications
- Bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits
- Growth opportunity at a well established manufacturing firm